Sunday 14 July 2013

Vintage Patterns

Hey guys,

So I made a dress for a mate (will post pics at a later date) and she thanked me by giving me these vintage patterns!
I have never sewn with vintage patterns before, so I would love any advice, tips or comments you have. Also any good links on how to adjust the pattern, because my bust measurements are a bit larger than the patterns.. I know I follow a lot of people who sew vintage, just unsure if they follow me haha..

Thinking I may make a blouse with this fabric..
and potentially a dress in this gorgeous find.. If I have enough
Let me know what you think :)

Oooh p.s... I have a wedding coming up in Nov and would love suggestions of formalish patterns..possibly long dresses? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR SHOWING LOVE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Blogging tips