Friday 15 March 2013

Sewing room sneak peak..

Hi All,

Working on fancying up my sewing room and thought I'd show you a few sneaky pics and how it's (kinda) coming together..

The white roses you see in the vases are dried from my wedding day and were gifted to me from close friends so it makes them extra special :)

Also just received my Butterick B5895 pattern, and am super excited to search for fabric :)
Oh my gosh, I am so in love with this fabric on Tessuti fabrics
*sigh* unfortunately my husband would kill me if I purchased any at that price..

Also working on ANOTHER B5748 I know I know.. its a pink and white polka dot cotton sateen and it feels lovely:) Will post pictures once complete.. (highly likely to be the day of the wedding it's intended for, oops)

8 comments:

  1. Your bouquet flowers :) they look so good there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They looks good right, they held up well.. almost 1 1/2 years! :)

      Delete
  2. Jealous! Your sewing room looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail:) can't wait till its finished

      Delete
  3. It is fabulous and I just moved into a new house and am decorating my studio, thanks for the inspiration.

    xoxo
    Mimi G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi:) almost done now.. I love decorating..have fun!;)

      Delete
  4. Oooh, your sewing room looks positively dreamy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe, It's almost finished so I'll be putting the completed room up soon ;) X

      Delete

THANKS FOR SHOWING LOVE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Blogging tips