Friday 8 February 2013

A Hop, A Skip and a... Jumpsuit :)

 
Jumpsuit you say.. Isn't that a bit 70's? Isn't it a bit skydiverish...Maybe so.. but I love them..
If I had the legs I would wear mini jumpsuits ALL THE TIME...

I was inspired to make this jumpsuit after seeing Mimi's version of the McCall's M6083 here


After many people mocking my attempt to make a jumpsuit.. and me making a crazy trial one in a cheap cotton (which was so hard to actually get on by the way)

I have finished my final version..

Which should end up looking like this >>>

I think my version looks okay, and it fits pretty well:)

The jersey was on special for $4.95 a meter.. and I had some spare elastic, so this only ended up costing me about $15. Bargain..

 


I was making it to wear to my brother-in-laws engagement party in Tassie in a couple of weeks, but I'm not so sure it's dressy enough? But if I had accessories/heels on maybe it would be another story..
Oooh also I got new hair. Again. Story of my life. I get bored easily. Side note: I am special

Let me know what you think :)

10 comments:

  1. Looks stunning - jumpsuits are really 'in' at the moment, just add a sparkly/contrasting belt and heels and you will be set for the party! Love it on you...J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:) Yeah they are everywhere at the moment, but mainly shorty ones which don't agree with my legs haha..

      Delete
  2. LOve the jumpsuit!! It looks great on you and i can picture it dressed up with heels and nice accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:) I'll have to get onto finding accessories ;)

      Delete
  3. Love it! Throw on a sparkle belt and some bling and you're totally fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply. Rad. This looks awesome and demands a night out on the town dancing. Super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great maybe a bling belt and earrings to jazz it up for an engagement. I would say no to proofy hair with this outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR SHOWING LOVE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Blogging tips